Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I am creating this blog because I like to write and share with others. Here is my first blog which is a breifing of what my heart reflects. I hope to in future bloggings touch more personally on each of these passions.

I have a passion for people and want to share the Good News of Jesus with others. I have a hunger to reflect His love, and crave to live in Community with other believers, and to meet new people. I'm passionate about myself and others living in authenticity, and being brave enough to face brokenness, because that is where profound beauty can be found. I also have a heart for serving. Jesus came to serve, not to be served. I try to wake up each morning to see how I can be used in someone else's life, and how I can meet their needs. One way I've learned to do this is sermons by my Pastor on "Agape Love". It's a "love is a verb" type message, and that love is a choice not always or just feelings. I've also through those sermons and God's Word learned to see everyone through Jesus' eyes. It helps me to not judge or pick on people like I used to! God loves us each the same! I am just living trying to reflect a Light of Jesus, and pray that others will know Him too along the journey with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more of your posts.