Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lois, Gina and Coffee

This is me and my good friend Lois at my house. I had her over after lunch out for coffee. We looked at Art Books, played with the Dogs, and talked about when she was my age.


Lois is an Artist, as most of you know, and when she was 16, she sold a lot of her Paintings to the Oscar Meyer family (yes the hotdogs). Her son is currently looking for these paintings so she can have an Exhibit.

She believes to this day that Georgia O'Keefe stole "all her glory."
I sure hope one day Lois gets the recognition she deserves, and that she lives to see it!

1 comments:

coffee break community said...

Social Networking Website for Coffee Drinkers
called http://www.CoffeeBreakCommunity.com

The internets only online Coffee Break Area

ITS FREE TO SIGN UP!

• Create and customize a profile....

• Join groups and plan events with other members

• Keep updated with your group or event's activity

• Message, video chat and IM with other members

• Share photos and music with other members

• Get "Live" News every minute


http://www.CoffeeBreakCommunity.com