Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogging slacker!

Should I have just waited 2 more months before putting this post up? If I had, it would be a year since I've blogged! The two main reasons for being a slacker were/are my health, and just after I started this site, we started to plan for a mission trip, and that took up most of our time.
If you know me you are up to speed on my life, if not, you'll eventually know if you check in.
Madelynn was 11 when I started this blog, she's now going to be 13 in January! She went to Hilary Duff last nite, her first offical rock concert. We saw Switchfoot a few years ago at the fair, but this was at the Target Center! She said it was the best nite of her life! A dream come true!
She had a photo shoot with our favorite photographer, Ann Doetkott last week, that was fun and I'll post some photos from that.
Getting ready for 7th grade too! Until next time. . .

2 comments:

A J Doetkott said...

Happy to see you online again! I look forward to reading more on your unique and lovely perspective on life. :)

jon zebedee said...

welcome back. i've waited so long.