Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's not all about me!

Hey, I'd love for you to subscribe to my blog. My husband helped me out by adding a thing that you could add in your email address, and then you'd get an email whenever I have a new post!
It's sounds sort of vain, but I mainly wanted to have it to make it easy for you all. That way, you don't have to keep checking; I know how busy you all can get.
Thank you in advance for being interested in my life. I just want to be a positive, spiritual influence to all around me.
I also added, to my favorite links down at the bottom of the right side of the page, a site where you can go to check out what nutritional value fruits/nuts/vegtables have(under Nutrient Chart). It's a really cool site, and easy to follow and read. It's set up as a chart. I just had a plum today, and didn't feel liking getting up to grab my heavy book to find out what was in it, cuz I couldn't remember. There is another site too that has lots of healthy foods, healthy cooking etc...
Anyway, hope everyone is off to a good week! See you soon.

1 comments:

A J Doetkott said...

I had beets on my salad a couple weeks ago ... never had one before.

A'ight. I thought the waiter had said Minnesota Red BEANS!